This is important. Academic elitism must be destroyed at all costs.
I. LOVE. THIS.
Men had no problem violating women’s bodies while they had on corsets, petticoats and farthingales, so what the fuck makes you think a short skirt has anything to do with it?
Men also have no problem violating women’s bodies while they wear a niqab, hijab and burqa, some of the most covered form of clothing. So basically, what the fuck makes you think clothes have anything to do with it?
AMEN A FUCKING MEN
That feeling you get during a dry spell on Tumblr, save for that one sole spike in likes and reblogs.
Mom you can stop stressing
Mom you can stop crying
Mom I can buy the groceries
Mom I can pay for the house
Mom I can give you whatever the fuck you need money
oh my god yes please.
J.K. Rowling riddles Twitter with an anagram. Rearranged, the letters read, “Harry returns! Won’t say any details now! A week off! No comment.”
if you even attempted to see if it was true or not, you’d see there’s no “H”
which is coincidentally necessary for anything related to “Harry” to be true
Actually, there’s an H in “this,” and it works letter for letter.
But Jo’s said it’s actually the first line of the Fantastic Beasts screenplay! “Newt Scamander only meant to stay in New York for a few hours…” :D :D
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is